Preya We have checked your connection and have not registered any interruptions in the network.
However, I still have a few tips:
- Your connection is on IPv6. Some communication tools including VPN do not like this.
- Your two WIFI (2.4/5GHz) have the same name. Please rename the 5GHz WIFI once and add “_5GHz” at the end.
- Give the 5GHz WIFI a separate different password.
- Connect your devices which are further away from the modem to the 2.4GHz WIFI.
- Connect all other devices which are closer to the modem with the 5GHz WIFI
With this solution, your devices will no longer switch back and forth between the two WIFI networks, generating an interruption.
Shall we switch your connection to IPv4?