I’ve been monitoring my WiFi stability since you made the switch and unfortunately I’m still experiencing frequent interruptions.
Here is a screenshot of one of the outages:
As you can see, the outage lasted over a minute with 100% packet loss occurring at the first hop (the modem).
Here is a screenshot of another outage:
I had this program running on multiple WiFi devices simultaneously and they all recorded the same finding.
I’ve tried different WiFi channels, I’ve also disabled channel optimization to rule out interruption during automatic channel switching. I’ve also extended IP lease time.
It looks like a problem with the router, which is strange because this is the second router that UPC has sent me.