The next channel adjustment on UPC TV will take place on July 21. We will optimize the order of the channel positions. These channel position changes have no influence on replay, recordings, favorites lists and voice functions.
On July 21, the next channel adjustment will take place with the following changes:
- Optimization of the program positions of various channels.
- Radio Ticino Channel HD new in the UPC TV Basic offer.
- In the Turkish language package, A2 will now be available in HD instead of Show Max.
- MySports name changes (new without “Sky”).
- On July 21, an on-screen message including QR code to the new PDF channel lists will be launched.
We are constantly improving our channel line-up to offer you the best TV experience. To keep you up to date, we will inform you regularly about newly available TV channels or channel changes - and provide you with the new channel lists at a glance.
All new features and changes only affect the UPC TV Box and are automatic. You don’t have to do anything else.
Changeover and new channel lists
Station lists as of 21.07.2021