BarryMc The signal quality of your modem is ok.
We have now done the following on your modem:
- Your modem has just been switched to IPv4. If you have problems with the Internet, perform a modem reset. To do this, gently press the reset button on the back of the modem with a pointed object for at least 25 seconds.
- The 5GHz WIFI has been activated.
- The name of the 5GHz WIFI has been adjusted and a _5G has been added at the end.
- AUTO channel selection has been enabled in the 2.4GHz WIFI.
- Protocol mode for the 2.4GHz WIFI was set to b,g,n.
Please connect now all devices which are closer to the modem to the WIFI with the _5G at the end. Connect all devices which are further away from the modem to the WIFI without the _5G at the end.
Does it work better now?