cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app: your mobile Wi-Fi assistant

Movie Star

Where is the best Wi-Fi reception in my home? How do I set up Wi-Fi access for guests again? And how do I activate Wi-Free? From now on, the handy “Connect app” assistant will help answer these and other questions.

We’ve all asked ourselves: where should I position the modem for the best possible Wi-Fi reception? Or do you know how to set up Wi-Fi access for guests? With the free Connect app, you no longer need to ask yourself these questions.

The Connect app is a clever, versatile assistant that not only keeps your Wi-Fi, but also your costs in check:

• Internet:upc-community-connectapp-main.pngThe app helps you install and manage your UPC
    Internet access. Check the Wi-Fi performance in your home, for example, and optimise this in just a few steps.
  • Mobile: With the Connect app, you have your mobile costs and mobile data usage under control at all times. Set a personal limit for your overall costs or for data roaming.
  • UPC Wi-Free: The app shows you all available Wi-Free homespots on an interactive map and allows you to activate Wi-Free simply.

The UPC Connect app is available free of charge in the App Store and on Google Play. You will find all information about the Connect app on our website.

12 Comments

Again a great write up Frida, This application is just a great example of Artificial Intelligence role in apps world today. While getting reviews from best mobile app companies in California, I got to know about this awesome app and tried it myself. All the features are perfectly working and really helped me a lot with mobile costs and mobile data usage under control at all times.

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Designing an app is important but it is more important to make it attractive for users. Make sure you follow the standard design guidelines for your app. Mobile App Development Karachi

Visitor

Similary app that retrocube has made is also making huge impact on my wifi router.

Thanks for sharing the nice post and it is a very useful information for everyone. Always sharing the informative things and posts because I am an academic expert at admission essay writing company so that's why these types of posts are very useful for me.

Connect app have WiFi because of our powerful Connect Box. Simple to introduce with directions in the Connect App and easy to upgrade or grow your WiFi with extra sponsors and extra filter your loft. Top Essay Help So quickly Fill your home with powerful WiFi that won't let you down. Your powerful Connect app WiFi framework will deal with itself, guaranteeing a consistent spilling background. 

First of all, try to connect it to some other device. If it gets connected then please reset your router. I don’t then check for Wi-Fi settings on your laptop Go to Network and sharing section and disable your Wi-Fi and enable it again after 50sec. If it does not work check for your Wi-Fi driver compatibility and updates. Best way to deal with driver is asking your driver for self-diagnosis.

very nice information you share with us. thanks for such a wonerful information . this kind of information should be on internet. 

Occasional Visitor

This Is Really Great Work. Thank You For Sharing Such A Good And Useful Information Here.

Very useful app. I will use this app on my mobile for sure. I am a writer at so I dont get time to use mobile for even an hour but I will definitely try for sure.

Visitor

Thanks for the sharing this blog with us. I like it very much.

Thanks for the sharing this blog with us. I like it very much.

Visitor

Thanks for the sharing this blog with us.