Did you mean: 

Connect Box

SOLVED
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 2 0

Admin Panel I Password not working

Hallo Zsm,

Since a couple of days, I'm trying to access my webPanel to adjust some ports. Somehow the "Settings Password" is not working at all and I'm also unable to Factory Reset the Router.. (30s Reset button).

Any other ideas on how to factory reset the router?

Might UPC be able to factory reset it from their side?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
6101 1549 468

Re: Admin Panel I Password not working

@doemezh , Welcome to the community!

We have reset your modem to factory default (still running). After that your modem needs to be changed to IPv4 so that you can forward the ports. This conversion is still going on and will be finished in 30 minutes. Restart your modem afterwards. If you have problems, reset your modem. Press the reset button on the back of the modem with a pointed object for at least 25 seconds. Try it again afterwards.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
6101 1549 468

@doemezh , Welcome to the community!

We have reset your modem to factory default (still running). After that your modem needs to be changed to IPv4 so that you can forward the ports. This conversion is still going on and will be finished in 30 minutes. Restart your modem afterwards. If you have problems, reset your modem. Press the reset button on the back of the modem with a pointed object for at least 25 seconds. Try it again afterwards.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team

View solution in original post

Supporting Actor TV
3 2 0

Great, thanks a ton Daniele!

Huge help

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 2 0

Hello Daniele,
Just tried to re-login on the portal with the password I have set, but once again it's not working... And I'm 100% sure that I am using the correct password. Might the be a problem with the Router itself? Also could you be so nice and reset the Router again Thank you!
Highlighted
Community Manager
6101 1549 468

@doemezh , The reset is running and will be finished in about 20min.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team