Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Box

Occasional Visitor
1 0 0

Change Connect box to Bridge Mode

Hi,

I am following the instructions here (https://support-en.upc.ch/app/faq/a_id/1324/bridge-mode-with-wlan-modem) to change my connect box to bridge mode but i do not have the modem mode option on my menu.

Is someone able to change my box to bridge mode, or do i need to contact via a different method to get this changed? 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
6658 1626 507

Re: Change Connect box to Bridge Mode

@RJW1995 , Welcome to the community!

We have made the switch to IPv4 so that you can set your modem to bridge mode, which is completed in 30 minutes. Restart your modem afterwards. If you have problems, reset your modem. Press the reset button on the back of the modem with a pointed object for at least 25 seconds.

Try it again afterwards. 

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Occasional Visitor
1 0 0

What if I dont have the choice modem menu? ++ If the “Modem mode” menu item is not available, you are already using IPv6. If you still want to use bridge mode, then please contact our customer service. ++

What can I do?

Bas

Community Manager
6658 1626 507

@Basiez , Welcome to the Community!

We have made the changeover to IPv4, which will be completed in 30 minutes. Restart your modem afterwards. If you have problems, reset your modem. Press the reset button on the back of the modem with a pointed object for at least 25 seconds.

Then try again.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team