cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Box

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Connect Box stopped working (Green flickering light)

Hello Dear UPC Team
I have the exact same issue as the following post:
https://community.upc.ch/t5/Connect-Box/Green-arrow-light-is-flickering-in-Connect-box/m-p/164526#M1...

Had this issue since saturday, and the issue still persists after restarting and reseting the connect box. My customer number is xxxxxxx. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

- Anthony

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
5537 1440 425

Re: Connect Box stopped working (Green flickering light)

@Anthony_M , Did you check the power supply, respectively does it still work? Is the antenna cable still ok? Are the plugs plugged in firmly and the socket ok, so no loose contact?

Can you please leave your modem unplugged for about 10min and then plug it in again?

Please try a reset again. Press the reset button on the back of the unit for at least 25 seconds with a pointed object. Try it again afterwards.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

I have turned off the connect box multiple times, even over a whole night this weekend and it hasnt helped. Power supply, cables and the sockets seem to be fine, so I see nothing I can do from my part anymore.
Highlighted
Community Manager
5537 1440 425

@Anthony_M , We have created a technician line-up. You will be contacted by us regarding an appointment.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team