Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Box

SOLVED
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 4 0

Getting 9 meter coaxial cable

I would like to pick up a 9 meter coaxial cable from Expert Heller in Weggis (UPC designated store) I ordered it once by filling out an order form on the UPC website and then again from a chat with a UPC customer service person (see attachment). Both times never received. How do I go about reserving/ordering a cable from Expert Heller and cancelling any pending order already made through UPC website?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
5201 1377 404

Re: Getting 9 meter coaxial cable

@moomie ,  Please excuse the delay in delivering your cable. One package is still at the post office since 18.05.2020 13:36.

We have now placed another order. Furthermore we try to deliver it to you via Express. If a second package is delivered to you, please refuse to accept it.

Please note, we have deleted your attachment, because it contained private data of you.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
5201 1377 404

@moomie ,  Please excuse the delay in delivering your cable. One package is still at the post office since 18.05.2020 13:36.

We have now placed another order. Furthermore we try to deliver it to you via Express. If a second package is delivered to you, please refuse to accept it.

Please note, we have deleted your attachment, because it contained private data of you.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 4 0

Thank you. I hope the saying, "Third time's a charm" is true.

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 4 0

Hello Daniele, Received the cable on June 2. Thank you for your help.