Did you mean: 

Connect Box

SOLVED
Highlighted
TV Star
276 140 11

Betreff: Gigabox activation

Thanks again Daniele.

It appears UPC disconnected my old Connect Box so that no longer works.  The TV Box won't connect to Wi-Free (due to the Enterprise security I suspect) and my friendly neighbour is away for the weekend!

I'll have TV replay functionality back once the new modem arrives, so it isn't a big problem.  Having to live with the slow Wi-Free internet until Monday/Tuesday will be the bigger issue.  I'll survive.

Highlighted
Community Manager
5201 1377 404

@adrianlondon , Your modem was delivered to you today.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
TV Star
276 140 11

Yep!  Unpacked it, connected it, and it's doing an update.  I'll let you know once it's finished and activated.

Thanks.

Highlighted
TV Star
276 140 11

Hi UPC,

This still isn't working.

Last Thursday (i.e. six days ago) I received a new modem.  My old one was cut off and the new one not activated.  Instead of activating it, the solution was to send me another new modem.  After waiting a few days for that to arrive, it also won't activate.

I have no internet, no landline, and a TV box that laughs at me when I try to use replay, watch a recording, or even watch certain channels.

Wi-Free is keeping me sane, but 6 days to activcate a modem?

Highlighted
TV Star
276 140 11

It's working!  It took 6 days but I'm back online and feel welcomed back into the 21st century.

Thanks for all the work you did to organise this @Daniele_UPC.  I'll take mny old connect box and the original Giga box to the Basel store over the next few days.

If you have the authority to look at my account and reduce the charges for the 6 days I was suffering that'd be great too. 

View solution in original post