Did you mean: 

Connect Box

SOLVED
Highlighted
Leading Role
221 126 8

Internet down, Basel (Brausebad area)

Your status page doesn't show it.

It's not just me as none of the nearby UPC-Wi-Free networks are logging in either.

My UPC TV box shows error CS9993 "Servers Down" when running diags.

You really should keep your status page updated - it could be automated I'm sure.  You'll suddenly lose connection to all devices within an area, which should be a big clue!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leading Role
221 126 8

Re: Internet down, Basel (Brausebad area)

It's back.  Well, it came back a while ago but I went out so don't know exactly when.

Thanks @Daniele_UPC  for the thread you created., and I notice the status page has been updated although if that timestamp is correct it was updated about 1.5 hours after the outage started.

5 REPLIES 5
Occasional Visitor
1 1 0

Also down in Basel Gundeli Area since 1 hr now.. Green connection light is just blinking... 😭
Leading Role
221 126 8

It's back.  Well, it came back a while ago but I went out so don't know exactly when.

Thanks @Daniele_UPC  for the thread you created., and I notice the status page has been updated although if that timestamp is correct it was updated about 1.5 hours after the outage started.

DKa
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

mailmeabhi

I am having the same issue now. Tried various tricks: re-setting, shutting down, unplugging, etc.

How did you fix yours?

Leading Role
221 126 8

I fixed it by waiting for UPC to fix the underlying problem (which turned out to be a severed cable).

Are you also in this part of Basel?  My internet is working fine.

It's not updated very quickly, but major outages are usually shown here:

https://www.upc.ch/en/support/service-status/

DKa
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Appreciate your prompt response. Yes, I am in Basel, and UPC Team have technician already booked to check it out.