Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Box

SOLVED
Leading Role
229 131 8

Internet down, Basel (Brausebad area)

Your status page doesn't show it.

It's not just me as none of the nearby UPC-Wi-Free networks are logging in either.

My UPC TV box shows error CS9993 "Servers Down" when running diags.

You really should keep your status page updated - it could be automated I'm sure.  You'll suddenly lose connection to all devices within an area, which should be a big clue!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leading Role
229 131 8

Re: Internet down, Basel (Brausebad area)

It's back.  Well, it came back a while ago but I went out so don't know exactly when.

Thanks @Daniele_UPC  for the thread you created., and I notice the status page has been updated although if that timestamp is correct it was updated about 1.5 hours after the outage started.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
1 1 0

Also down in Basel Gundeli Area since 1 hr now.. Green connection light is just blinking... 😭
Leading Role
229 131 8

It's back.  Well, it came back a while ago but I went out so don't know exactly when.

Thanks @Daniele_UPC  for the thread you created., and I notice the status page has been updated although if that timestamp is correct it was updated about 1.5 hours after the outage started.

View solution in original post

DKa
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

mailmeabhi

I am having the same issue now. Tried various tricks: re-setting, shutting down, unplugging, etc.

How did you fix yours?

Leading Role
229 131 8

I fixed it by waiting for UPC to fix the underlying problem (which turned out to be a severed cable).

Are you also in this part of Basel?  My internet is working fine.

It's not updated very quickly, but major outages are usually shown here:

https://www.upc.ch/en/support/service-status/

DKa
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Appreciate your prompt response. Yes, I am in Basel, and UPC Team have technician already booked to check it out.