Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Box

SOLVED
Community Manager
6658 1626 507

Re: Port Forwarding Connect Box

@Electroren ,

Does port forwarding only do not work for this device? Does the device itself have security settings that you can customize? Everything looks fine on the modem.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor Film
8 0 0

Hello Daniele,

I have just tried with another device, wich was working in port forwarding a long time ago, with the older modem from UPC too.

Now, it does nor work eather.

Renaud

Community Manager
6658 1626 507

@Electroren , In this case, please contact our support colleagues at 0800 66 88 66. They will be happy to check with you further. 

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Occasional Visitor
1 0 0

Hi @UPC_Team ,

Could you do the same with mine? If there is a formal way to ask for it, I can do it too.

Best regards,

VV

Community Manager
6658 1626 507

@vukvujovic , Welcome to the Community!
Please send us your customer number via private message so that we can make the switch.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Frequent Visitor
1 0 0

@Daniele_UPC  

Hello, 

Could you change my Router aswell to IP4 so I can make use of the Port Forwarding?

Greetings

Supporting Actor TV
4 0 0

@Daniele_UPC

Hi Daniele,

Could you change my Router to IP4 so I can use Port Forwarding?

Thank you in advance,

Nicolas

Community Manager
6658 1626 507

@Luatan , Welcome to the community!
Please send us your customer number via private message so that we can perform the change.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Community Manager
6658 1626 507

@not_naro , Your modem has already been switched to IPv4.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Hello!

I have a smart guy problem: I have used UPC Connect Box for Internet for many years but now just changed to another Internet provider. Kept the television on UPC though with mediabox Horizon Kaon 900, I like Replay service and never had issues until now: when I put the LAN cable from the new Internet provider in the Horizon receiver Replay service simply not work (neither the apps which are Internet related)... The UPC Horizon mediabox does not receive any IP. The green light for connections is on and also the orange for data is blinking. I've checked the Internet UTP cable and works just fine with other electronics: TV, PC.... I suspect there is a catch... a locked port or something at the new Internet provider which not allow proper comunication,.. Please help. Should I unlock some ports or something?!

Regards,

Florian