Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Box

SOLVED
Community Manager
6658 1626 507

Re: Port Forwarding Connect Box

@UPC8D58841 , Welcome to the community!

Please contact your provider Vodafone Romania S.A. for the conversion.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Hi,

I am looking to setup a port forward rule in my connect box where I can redirect an external / public IP to internal IP. I have a public IP with me. I need to redirect it to an internal one (for ex. 192.168.0.10 Port 1234). There is a web service running here. Any help on how to set it up is greatly appriciated. Thank you.

Regards

Sri

101 13 5

@sri57 

Hi. Welcome to the UPC Community! 

We have made the changeover to IPv4 so that you can enable port forwarding, it will be completed in 30 minutes. Restart your modem afterwards.

If you have problems, reset your modem. To do that: press the reset button on the back of the modem with a pointed object for at least 25 seconds. Then try again. 

Greetings, Cem

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Thank you Cem_UPC.

I did restart my modem and doing following configuration. I am still not lukky enough to achieve what  I want.

In "Port Forwarding" menu, I see a possibility to internal IP, internal port and external port. Where / how to I mention the external (public IP) ?

My requirement is.. when a public IP and port are given in internet (outside my router network), it should be redirected to my internal ip and port. There is a web server running in my local. I have a public IP with me.

Do you have any step by step guide to achieve it. Thank you in advance.

61 10 8

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Hi,

Thank you for the quide. I saw this already. Here I am missing where I should give my external / public id ??

thank you.

Community Manager
6658 1626 507

@sri57 , You do not need the external IP for port forwarding. Only internal IPs are accepted.

If you mean a DynDNS service, you have to install it locally on your PC, because the modem does not support this service. Another option would be to set the modem to bridge mode and use your own router.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
1 0 0

I also need to do port forwarding, please switch my configuration to IPv4.

Occasional Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! Could you please change my settings to IPv4 for port forwarding? Many thanks for your help!

Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Hello, could you please change my modem config, so i can use port forwarding? Thank you.