Did you mean: 

Connect Box

SOLVED
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 2 1

Port forwarding resets modem

Hi,
I am trying to port forward for my minecraft server and it works, but when I connect to it the router reboots or something (it shows the green lights at the front) and it disconnects me from the internet. My router is the COMPAL CH7465LG. The wifi stops working too until the green lights turn off and then the internet and wifi work normally but the port forwarding does not work. I tried turning off the firewall but that did not help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supporting Actor TV
3 2 1

Betreff: Port forwarding resets modem

I figured it out. I tried to access the server on my network with my public IP and that is bugged on the current software of the router (CH7465LG-NCIP-6.12.18.25-2p4-NOSH). When someone is trying to access it from a different network it works fine. I hope that they will fix it. But thanks for trying to help Daniele.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
2732 897 218

@shadowgamer3155 , Welcome to the Community!
How exactly do you connect to your server, the internal 192.168 IP or via domain?

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor TV
3 2 1

I use the internal IP
Supporting Actor TV
3 2 1

I figured it out. I tried to access the server on my network with my public IP and that is bugged on the current software of the router (CH7465LG-NCIP-6.12.18.25-2p4-NOSH). When someone is trying to access it from a different network it works fine. I hope that they will fix it. But thanks for trying to help Daniele.