cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Box

Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

UPC Port Forwarding Connect Box

Hello, I client of UPC from november 2018 and I would like to have the option to open de ports "Port Forwarding" because I need to open some ports on my router. Could you change the configuration IPV6 to IPV4? 

Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
1458 554 100

Re: UPC Port Forwarding Connect Box

@David16mad , Welcome to our community!  I have activated IPv4 for you. Your modem will restart in about 30 minutes. Then you can forward the ports.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Re: UPC Port Forwarding Connect Box

Hello Daniele

thank you. Yesterday I tested and i opened the ports without problems. But now I have problems with my Nas Synology... I can not connect if I am in another Network. Only when I am at home. And the app Plex Tv of my mobile phone or another computers don’t find the server (only find the server if I am connected with LAN Cable, for example with my TV). Now I change the router function to modem function (after call the service UPC) and I don’t have WLAN, I can NOT CONNECT to the WLAN. If you have to change again to IPv6 it would be okay. Better don’t have option to open the ports than no option to connect with the server. Thank you for your help.