Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Box

SOLVED
Supporting Actor TV
4 3 1

Unresponsive ConnectBox

Hello,
my connect box stopped working yesterday afternoon. The light is still white, but there is no reaction whatsoever:
- no wifi
- no lan (not even connection lights)
- no reaction to wps or reset button presses (not even a flash)
What i tried:
- restart by power off/on
- wait for hours before powering on
- reset for 15sec (no reaction)
As soon as i turn on the power the white light comes up and stays like that till the power is gone.
Any hints or ideas?
Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supporting Actor TV
4 3 1

Re: Unresponsive ConnectBox

..., just closing out; it appeared that the Connect Box indeed had a permanent malfunction. I have changed the box via EBL in Avenches earlier today, and am now back online (and that is a relief). Thank you all / k

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
6658 1626 507

@kthyregod , Welcome to the community!

Please perform a correct reset. Press the reset button on the back of the modem with a pointed object for at least 25 seconds. Then try again. Please check all cables for damage and if they are connected correctly.

If this does not help, please contact our technical support (0800 66 88 66) for an in-depth analysis.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor TV
4 3 1

Thank you. I have done this just now multiple times, again, but sadly to no avail. Have contacted Support - and incident is now with L2 for further investigation as UPC recognizes that there is a problem.
Supporting Actor TV
4 3 1

Hi - how can I see the ticket, which has been raised this morning (I reckon it has been raised as I’m still without connectivity), please? I cannot see this in my profile, hence I have not status - and I am sitting here and waiting remediation with several Zooms coming up.. Thank you / k
Community Manager
6658 1626 507

@kthyregod , You can't see the status online because this function has not been implemented yet.

Please contact our support on 0800 66 88 66 so that they can accelerate ticket 138800936 if possible.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor TV
4 3 1

..., just closing out; it appeared that the Connect Box indeed had a permanent malfunction. I have changed the box via EBL in Avenches earlier today, and am now back online (and that is a relief). Thank you all / k

View solution in original post