Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback (Community & Blog)

Award Winner
1027 542 46

Issues with some pictures and other stuff

Hi @Oliver,

There is some issues with some profil picture in the home page of the Community. They don't load. Same thing for the Youtube and Twitter logo:

profil.PNGlogoupc.PNG

I also notice that the banner of the Community has a problem. Sometimes the banner disapears, sometimes the banner is not well placed and sometimes the banner displays correctly:

banner.PNG

In addition to all these bugs, there is another one :smileyindifferent:. The mobile version of the Community is totally brocken since this morning. I tried the mobile version on my Android cellphone with Google Chrome and the Samsung Internet Navigator. The result was exactly the same.

Sorry for all these bad announcements.

Greetings,

Michael

P.S : The new way to upload photos in the Community is very useful and works without any problem :smileyvery-happy:

2 REPLIES 2
Leading Role
168 160 1

Betreff: Issues with some pictures and other stuff

Good morning @Michaelhello

Thank you for reaching out me. We're already working on the different issues. Yes, the upload is working smoothly. But unfortunately the issues could be related to this new feature. :smileyvery-happy: Keep you posted! 

Cheers
Oliver

Award Winner
1027 542 46

Betreff: Issues with some pictures and other stuff

Good afternoon @Oliver!

Thanks for your reply. It seems almost everything comes back to normal, but not the banner.

Do you know if the ''Keep me signed in'' and the online status will be fixed soon?

http://community.upc-cablecom.ch/t5/Feedback-Community-Blog/Probl%C3%A8me-connexion-forum/m-p/79266

Greetings,

Michael