abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Horizon Employee Launch Forum

Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Should we order a new box over e-touch or can we keep the existing?

Pretty much what is in the titel. Since you can now order horizon over e-touch and that with the higher speed should we from the field trial keep our existing boxes and we can upgrade to that speed or should we order a new box?

4 ANTWORTEN 4
Supporting Actor Film
6 1 0

Re: Should we order a new box over e-touch or can we keep the existing?

good question....and here's another one:

What does this mean:

=> will the old phone number kept automatically or will i get a new one when ordering "Option 2"
=> will i get double charged?

Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

ok. got an email now. Question answered

Supporting Actor Film
14 6 1

Haispeed hat gesagt:

good question....and here's another one:

What does this mean:

Option 1: Ich möchte alle Produkte auf dem Horizon HD Recorder aktiviert haben.
Option 2: Ich möchte Internet/Phone weiterhin auf meinem bestehenden Modem behalten. / Nur für bestehende Kunden

=> will the old phone number kept automatically or will i get a new one when ordering "Option 2"
=> will i get double charged?

Original anzeigen

With Option 2, you'll keep the phone number currently registered to your employee account. It basically means that both the internet and phone service remains on your modem and only dtv is activated on the Horizon Box. This option is usefull if you have your modem in a second room and want to connect to your pc using a cable.

You will not get double charged if you choose option 2

Supporting Actor Film
5 0 0

Regarding option 2, where Internet and Phone are kept on an existing modem and the Horizon box is only used for TV. On the employee order page it says "Dies ist jedoch nur möglich, wenn du dein Modem und den Horizon HD Recorder an zwei verschiedenen TV-Steckdosen anschliesst."

Why this constraint? That's exactly how I have my modem and the OFT Horizon box connected right now and it worked well.