cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Go

Supporting Actor Film
6 5 0

Horizon Go app - "service not available'

I'm trying to watch Horizon Go on an iPad but everytime I open the app and pick a channel to watch it displays a message "service unavailable".

i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app (same problem) and contacting UPC support (no reply as usual).

Any ideas how to fix this problem?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Award Winner
1027 542 46

Re : Horizon Go app - "service not available'

Hi @Heimi_Henderson,

Do you still have this issue?

Kind regards,

Michael

Supporting Actor Film
6 5 0

HI Michael

unfortunately the problem still exists - across all channels, and both live TV and replay.

no solution yet from UPC.

Kind regards

Award Winner
1027 542 46

Good evening @Heimi_Henderson,

I will give some tipps I found on a german topic about the same case as yours.

1. Do you have an error code that appear with the message ''service not available'?
  2. Did you try to update the application? Which version of the app do you have?
  3. Are all the services of Horizon Go unavailable? (TV, TV Guide, MyPrime...)
  4. Did you try to check if Horizon Go works on a PC (Firefox or Internet Explorer. Google Chrome does not support Microsoft Silverlight)

Thanks in advance for your answers! Have a nice evening and a nice Friday,

Best regards,

Michael

Supporting Actor Film
7 0 0

Re: Re : Horizon Go app - "service not available'

The Horizon Go app cannot find the recorder when the Sonos app is installed on the same device.  This is with version 2.1.5 installed on the device.

with regards&nbsp
Supporting Actor Film
7 1 0

Re: Re : Horizon Go app - "service not available'

@Heimi_Henderson wrote:

HI Michael

unfortunately the problem still exists - across all channels, and both live TV and replay.  

no solution yet from UPC.

Kind regards

I'm trying to watch Horizon Go on an iPad but everytime I open the app and pick a channel to watch it displays a message "service unavailable".