Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon TV

TV Actor
66 40 1

Channel 225

Hi all.

Once again, channel 225 (sky news) is playing up again!! Been doing it most of the week... but today it is useless! Can’t watch it without the ‘squeaking’ noises and the blue green horizontal lines flasing across it!!

Anyone else having these problems? I unplugged the cable to the wall and turned off the box while I went out earlier. Plugged back in and turned the box on again, hoping that would work... but heyho... no chance! This is getting crazy now!! 😤😤

8 REPLIES 8
98 48 6

Re: Channel 225

Hi. Thank you for your feedback.

We've just checked the signal and it's fine. Have you tried to restart your box? Could you please make some pictures of your screen?

Best regards,

Ahmet

TV Actor
66 40 1

Hi Ahmet.

Yes, I have been doing so quite often recently. Makes a difference for about 5 minutes then back to usual.

TV Star
346 87 1

The pictures are indeed very bad. 

TV Actor
66 40 1

Yep... and this is regular for us since moving to Twann!!

Community Manager
2412 845 187

@Biggsp , Can you please switch on the France 3 HD (Paris), program number 305 ? Do you have the same problem there?

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
TV Actor
66 40 1

Hi Daniele.

I get no horizontal lines but get the sqeaking and the screen is basically still, with the same image even though there is sound... speaking etc.

Any ideas why these two channels are playing up?  It’s been like it nearly since we moved to Twann in October last year. Sometimes, taking the cable out of the wall, waiting a rew minutes and putting it back in works... but thisis no longer working!

regards

biggsp

Highlighted
Community Manager
2412 845 187

@Biggsp, SkyNews is distributed as DVB-C QAM signal in transport stream TS163. This TS is on a high frequency, 810 MHz. France 3 HD, program number 305, is in the same TS. I suspect that due to the high frequency of this TS163s at the can too little RF level is present. We have now created a technician deployment. You will be contacted by phone for an appointment.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
TV Actor
66 40 1

Thank you Daniele

regards

biggsp