Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon TV

SOLVED
Highlighted
TV Actor
26 26 1

Error code 2020

Just called the ‘help’ line... not so helpful!!

Told me to unplug the box... the cable came away from the silver connector. My fault, not the engineer’s fault that made up the cable. Asked for an engineer... NO was the answer.

Had this from the ‘help’ line before.  Seems the call centre employees are not allowed to instigate an engineer visit.    This is crazy!!

Apparently, have to wait for a new box and new cable! The annoying thing is, we now lose EVERYTHING we have recorded on the box we have.    WAS offered the new package... What a surprise! UPC... Old version... lets get the customer onto the new package... yet, an existing customer must still pay 99CHF for the new box!! Disgusting!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
941 340 62

Re: Error code 2020

@Biggsp,  I understand your concerns about the customer number. You are welcome to send me the customer number so that we can find a solution or I can monitor the delivery of your new Horizon Box. If you don't want this, then I, as a member of UPC, can't help you. In addition, I can't answer your question without your customer number, because it would be based on hypotheses.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
6 REPLIES
Community Manager
941 340 62

@Biggsp, can you please send us via private message your customer number please?

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
TV Actor
26 26 1

Not sure how to do tgat, as a private message.

What is error code 2020?

Community Manager
941 340 62

@Biggsp, Error 2020 means that your Horizon Box is not connected to the Internet. To send me a private message, just click here --> @Daniele_UPC

Then click on "Send a message"

2019-01-15_16h04_38.png

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
TV Actor
26 26 1

Please do not take this the wrong way... but why do you need my customer number?  I do not know you and surely I should not provide personal information if I do notknow who you are??!!??  and, if the error code is just for the Horizon box, why did we lose internet and telephone as well..

Community Manager
941 340 62

@Biggsp,  I understand your concerns about the customer number. You are welcome to send me the customer number so that we can find a solution or I can monitor the delivery of your new Horizon Box. If you don't want this, then I, as a member of UPC, can't help you. In addition, I can't answer your question without your customer number, because it would be based on hypotheses.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

was sent a Ubee modem which worked for a bit but is no good to me as does not support bridge mode.  So received another TC 7200 which has not worked at all.  And now when connecting the Ubee modem this does not work either.