Did you mean: 

Horizon TV

SOLVED
Highlighted
TV Actor
32 22 1

Horizon Box Not working

Dear Colleagues,

Hope this finds you well and hope you can help, I'm currently without TV connection as my Horizon Box stopped working since Sunday 22.09.2019

If i'm not mistaken, it's a mechinical issue as i' hearing the Hard Disk whinning and the Box in a reboot loop.

I contacted this morning but the phones where overloaded, I got lucky and someone on the Chat box said he will send reset code to the box and call if it still not working.

I checked when i arrived home and it was not working, i called the support line at 18:17 and go connected to a agent around 18:38 but no one was speaking, After about 28mins online got hunged up at 18:45.

So my problem is how can i get a replacement of this device.

Thank you for your help and wish you a lovely evening.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TV Actor
32 22 1

Re: Horizon Box Not working

Thank you Daniel_UPC again for your much appreciated help as always and wish you a lovely day.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
3212 985 250

@mniceguy81 , I've just started the swap. You'll get a replacement in the next few days. Regarding your call, which didn't work, I want to apologize to you.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
TV Actor
32 22 1

Dear Daniele_UPC,

Thank you very very much as always for you help and the kindness of your replies.

Much appreciated and wish you a lovely afternoon.
TV Actor
32 22 1

Dear Daniel_UPC,

Sorry to bother you but I just received this morning at the Post Office the replacement of my Horizon Box and I connected Horizon Box this evening to watch TV after 1 week of no Tv, to my surprise after watching for 1 hour the device switched itself off with an error on the Panel saying Fan Alarm.

Could you please do your magic as at the moment I’m one unhappy customer.

Thank you and wish you a lovely evening.
Community Manager
3212 985 250

@mniceguy81 ,It's very annoying that the newly delivered box also has an error. I have initiated a new exchange, which will be sent tomorrow via Express. Please excuse the circumstances.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
TV Actor
32 22 1

Thank you Daniel_UPC again for your much appreciated help as always and wish you a lovely day.

View solution in original post