cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon TV

Supporting Actor Film
6 3 0

Unsubcribed

Yesterday, all was well. Today, Premium Channels all show Unsubscribed. Spoke via Twitter and Support Line. Both refreshed channels. No change. Anyone have any other ideas?
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
3175 980 247

Re: Unsubcribed

@ariffin2015 , Have you already restarted your Horizon Box?

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Supporting Actor Film
6 3 0

Horizon Box and Connect Box both restarted several times. No difference. UPC have since sent me an SMS to call them. What a joke. Great service. Maybe they should call me. Tried Digicard, but need Network ID Code, and this also doesn't work on their website.
Community Manager
3175 980 247

@ariffin2015 , Please call support back at 0800 001 947. Meanwhile you can use the following data for the DigiCard:

2019-07-19_15h10_26.png

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 3 0

Thank you for your reply. The number you sent, this is same number I called. Will try again. As for Network Info, this I have. When digicard is inserted, it autoconfigs, then asks for 5 digit network ID, the 43052 is not accepted. Says incorrect.
Supporting Actor Film
6 3 0

Please be advised. Got thru to Support. The gentleman I spoke to, outstanding. It appears I need another cable. Premium Channels access requires a frequent refresh, which is via a different socket. Which I'm not using. So for the moment, all is well.