cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon TV

1 1 0

unable to watch TV on a laptop

Hi all, I have been trying to watch TV channels on a laptop with forefox as browser. version is 49.0.1.. so it should not be a problem... but still I'm not able to play the channels... screen copy as per attached... hope you can help here. Best

8 REPLIES 8
Award Winner
1027 542 46

Re : unable to watch TV on a laptop

Good evening @muscetta, welcome to the community!

You're right. It should work with no problem.

You can try to open Horizon Go with the ''InPrivate mode'' or ''Incognito window''. As I'm not using Firefox (only at school), I do not know the exact name.

If it doesn't solve the problem, I suggest you to clear the cache of Microsoft Silverlight: 

https://nathondalton.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/clear-silverlight-cache/

Kind regards,

Michael

TV Actor
66 19 1

Re: Re : unable to watch TV on a iPad 2

Hi, Michael.

Pls help.

Before I was able to watch TV on my iPad 2 (iOS 9) -  but since September 2018, I have NOT

been able to watch TV on this device.  Simply shows "Not available" notice while TV programme can be available on my iPhone.

How I can fix it? Please advise.

Thank you

Gerelmaa

Highlighted
Community Manager
3182 982 247

@Jargalsaihan , I assume you're using the UPC TV app? Or do you go via browser with your iPad to www.upctv.ch?

Greetings

Daniele

PS: I deleted the other post, as double.

Member of @UPC_Team
TV Actor
66 19 1

UPC TV app.
Thanks
Community Manager
3182 982 247

@Jargalsaihan ,can you please update your iOS9 to iOS 12.2 and try again?

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
TV Actor
66 19 1

Good idea but I afraid iPad 2 has only iOS9 update and no more. May be not. Thanks
Community Manager
3182 982 247

yes that's true, I just read that it only works up to iOS 9. I can only imagine that it is due to the operating system software. You can't play any videos (liveTV) at all? Is it possible if you go to www.upctv.ch with the iPad and start a liveTV there?

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Leading Role
229 131 8

I've got the first gen. iPad Mini that also can't be upgraded beyond iOS 9.3.5.

I've just installed the UPC TV app, logged in, and watched the end of the Simpsons live on Ch4.  In other words, it works for me.