Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Internet mit Modem

Occasional Visitor
1 0 0

Connection port blocked

Hi there,

I've recently moved into a new flat and ordered a UPC Connect Box. When I went to install it, I could not remove the plastic cover from what I assume to be the coax port. There is a message on the front that reads:

"Unerlaubtes entfernen dieser vignette hat verzeigung und schadenersatzforderung zur folge.  Soll der anschluss wider in betrieb genommen werdern, melden sie sich bitte unter telefon 0800 668 866" I've attached a photo of the text.

I unfortunately do not speak German, so Google translate says it means there was some sort of unauthorized access and I need to call them to reinstate the connection. However, when I call, there's not an option for an English rep, so I'm not really sure what to do. Any advice on what's going on here would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

5 ANTWORTEN 5
Film Actor
89 12 1

Betreff: Connection port blocked

Lasse die Plastikabdeckung wo sie ist und nehme die Box gemäss Handbuch in Betrieb oder wende dich an den UPC Support.

Film Actor
111 80 2

I found something about re-activating the 3-in1 cable connection:

https://support-en.upc.ch/app/answers/detail/a_id/154/kw/seal

But the link seems to be outdated and does not work.

Basic TV reception anyhow is included in all current products

Therefore if you have ordered and received the Connect Box to the location where the connection is sealed, i believe it's o.k. to unbreak and remove the seal.

(Thats my personal opinion. Please do not blame me for any troubles you could later have with UPC)

Film Actor
124 49 4

Please send an email to administration@upc.ch and tell them, that you want to use the plug in your appartement. I think then they give you the ok, to remove the seal. Please use in the title of the Email the subject "unplug seal", as I think they have a keyword Routing on emails.
Greetings
Helpie
Film Actor
124 49 4

Hello Fippo

The Form is working again :-) You can fill up the form. I think this will be faster then writing an email.
https://support-en.upc.ch/app/answers/detail/a_id/154/kw/seal

Greetings
Helpie
Movie Star
1269 651 85

@neko If you want to clarify this via phone, don't worry, even if there isn't a english option. There are agents who speak english. You can choose german.

If you're in luck you get one speaking english instantly or he/she will connect you to one.