Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Internet mit Modem

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
10 0 0

Low Internet Speed

Dear Sirs and Madams

I understand that in evenings all your customers use the internet. But nevertheless there should not be such strong speed fall during evenings. If in the morning I can watch video in 720p format. In evenings I can watch only in 360p format. In general there should not be any spped difference in a good company. But al least there should not be that big difference.

Sincerely yours
Sergii Ierokhin

17 ANTWORTEN
TV Star
275 102 11

Betreff: Low Internet Speed

Hi Sergii
No there shouldn't. Which offer are you using from UPC Switzerland?
How is your test client attached to the network?
Where do you try to stream the video from?
Supporting Actor Film
10 0 0

Dear Pato

My internet subscription is 5mb but it was the same situation when I had 10mb subscription. I have the Wi-Fi connection(cable to my router and then WiFi). I stream video from different websites, these include com, ru, tv.

TV Star
275 102 11

Ok, the Russian sites could be a tad overloaded at the moment, because Russia is currently blocking various cloud providers (Telegram messenger versus Russian government).
So you use the free offering with the base account for TV. Maybe you have a bad signal reception. In any case, could you attach a pc/laptop directly with a LAN cable to the UPC device and run a speedtest for example no www.speedtest.net? Please provide the results.
Supporting Actor Film
10 0 0

But I do use other than russian websites. And  the situation is the same with com, and tv websites. And the problem is that I have the bad connection during evenings.

TV Star
275 102 11

That is why I would like to have a speedtest result, attached with a cable to the UPC router in the evening. This should show the real achievable speeds at that time.
Supporting Actor Film
10 0 0

Here is the speedtest.

TV Star
275 102 11

Wow, the Ping is extremely high! As if a big download is running in the background.
But the speed looks otherwise fine on this test.
Were you connected via cable directly to the UPC device?
Supporting Actor Film
10 0 0

Yes. So what can I do to lower the ping?

TV Star
275 102 11

First of all, trying to find out which device is causing the probably high load on your internet line. I suggest to turn off all mobiles, tablets, TVs, NAS and computers and then test again with a laptop/pc directly attached to the Router.