Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet with Horizon

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Extremely high ping with low speed

In the last two weeks, the internet speed becomes extremely slow in my flat. The internet devices remain the same, and I have phone, tablet, latptop, desktop, all of them have the same results.

Pinging google results in 600+ms, and sometimes when I'm lucky, it could drop to 10~14ms for *a few* seconds, then it goes back to 600+ms. 

I rented a movie online and only watched the first 15 minutes for the first hour, most of the time it simply spinned, spinned, and spinned. I don't know what I can do with this situation.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Movie Star
1754 870 74

Betreff: Extremely high ping with low speed

Good evening @rlchen

Thank you for your information which I discussed with my Internet colleagues. Some customers are experiencing similar issues. We are currently analysing the reported cases and working on finding the cause to fix it.  I also contacted our customer services team to ask for a refund for the movie you rented but were not able to watch. We are confident to find a solution in due time and will keep you informed. In the meantime, kindly ask you to accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Wishing you a nice evening.

Best regards,

Frida