Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet with Horizon

Highlighted
1 1 0

Internet Wifi error and unavailable

Hi,

I already had Internet 100 and yesterday I received an upgrade to a new TV box. I installed it all and everything was working last night, however I got up this morning to all devices disconnected from the WIFI and am unable to now connect to the Internet.

When I now check my phone, it shows I need to sign into the network and shows that my router has an error. When I click to check the network status it provides 4 options for checking, the only one that I see being an issue is 'The IP4V address is no longer valid'

Is there any network issues known? Now I have upgraded my package has my Internet settings/status changed?

Please advise soonest

Dean

2 REPLIES 2
Award Winner
1027 542 46

Re : Internet Wifi error and unavailable

Hi @Dean73, welcome to the community,

Are you sure the issue you saw was  'The IP4V address is no longer valid' and not  'The IPV4 address is no longer valid'?

Kind regards,

Michael

Supporting Actor Film
10 4 0

Re: Internet Wifi error and unavailable

Just to share my experience, better to change UPC and look other internet service provider and enjoy.
Cheers