Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet with Horizon

SOLVED
Supporting Actor Film
7 1 1

Internet constantly disconnecting

Hello,

I have Internet (Horizon Mini Trio) and the internet connection drops from my laptop and PC all the time, when I connect WIFI on my mobile. It`s been all the case since I have my UPC subscription. When I switch off WIFI connection on my mobile, the performance turns back OK. Please help, as it is really annoying. 
Many thanks and kindest regards. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
7 1 1

Re: Internet constantly disconnecting

Hi Frida,

Issue has been resolved, as I received yesterday a new Horizon Box. IT works perfectly neither my notebook, nor my PC drops internet.

Many thanks for your assist, much appreciated.

Kind regards,
David

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Movie Star
1754 870 74

Hi @davidpal84

Great to hear! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you ever have any questions again or need further support, now you know where to go to :womanwink: Could I ask you one more favor? Would you please mark this thread as solved? Helps other community users who have similar or same issues.

Wishing you a nice day and a great weekend.

Cheers,

Frida

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Movie Star
1754 870 74

Betreff: Internet constantly disconnecting

Hello @davidpal84

First of all a warm welcome to our community! Thank you for sharing your issues with you. In order to offer you the best applicable support kindly ask you to send me a private message with your customer and phone number as well as a general time slot to call you. I will then pass on the information to my colleagues in the support team who will take care of you.

In the meantime I wish you a nice evening!
Cheers,

Frida

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
7 1 1

Highlighted
Movie Star
1754 870 74

Hi @davidpal84

I well received all the information, thank you. I passed them on to our support team who will be shortly in touch with you.

Wishing you a nice day.

Best regards,

Frida

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
7 1 1

Its been already a week and noone approached me from your side. As the problem still exists and really annoying i want you to contact me ASAP!
Highlighted
Movie Star
1754 870 74

Hello @davidpal84

Thank you for the message. According to my colleagues they tried to call you on several occasion, last time this morning. If you want to be called at a specific time (other than the timeslots mentioned), please do let me know. I will then inform my colleagues accordingly.

Wishing you a nice day.

Best regards,

Frida

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
7 1 1

Hi Frida,

I can ensure you that nobody tried to call me on my cell-phone **** . Are you sure they called this number?
Many thanks in advance,
David

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
7 1 1

Can I have a feedback here??? Thanks
Highlighted
Movie Star
1754 870 74

Hi @davidpal84

My colleagues have been trying to contact you on several occasions according to the logs in the system. I also checked the phone number which is the one you mentioned (BTW: for your own safety, pls do not post any personal information such as phone no. or customer no. in the community). I will now pass on your file to the next level pointing out the urgency. Again: if there is any specific time when you're best available, would be mostly helpful to know. Thank you!

Best regards,

Frida

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
7 1 1

Hi,

As i said nobody tried to cobtact me, not on my number. I have already given the desiganted time-slots when I am available. /7:00-8:00/ 12:00-13:00/18:00-24:00.
Thanks for your support.