Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet with Horizon

SOLVED
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Moving Home

Hi, we are moving home but within the same appartment (just changing floors). I have an Order # 209924947 and I had initiated another request yesterday for this movement on 31-JULY but have not heard anything since a week. Can you check and let me know ?

I tried to contact Customer care but was on hold > 40 mins and since I did not find a direct IVR option to reach out to an english speaking associate. (Sorry I am an expat and do not understand german).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leading Role
229 90 15

Betreff: Moving Home

kauban wrote:

Hi,

Since there is no comment box while raising a request. I cannot mention this.

- We are moving home but as I said same appartment (so same address as you have in records). We are only changing floor - Flat # 30 (5th Floor) to Flat # 26 (4th Floor). The existing tenant has a Sunrise connection and he has also placed a request for moving on 31-JUL.

Yes, I have a my UPC account.

Normally, when you just change appartments within the same building there is no need to inform upc cablecom. If there is a cable TV outlet in the other appartment of course

(\/) (°,,,°) (\/)
4 REPLIES 4
Ex-Moderator
62 9 2

Hi @kaubanI don’t see any change of address in your account. Do you have a My UPC account? In My UPC you can update your data and new address yourself.

Kindest,
Sani

Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Hi,

- We are moving home but as I said same appartment (so same address as you have in records). We are only changing floor - Flat # 30 (5th Floor) to Flat # 26 (4th Floor). The existing tenant has a Sunrise connection and he has also placed a request for moving on 31-JUL.

Ex-Moderator
62 9 2

@kauban Ok, I understand. Your case has been forwarded to the relevant department.

They will get in touch with you. 

Kindest,
Sani

Leading Role
229 90 15

kauban wrote:

Hi,

Normally, when you just change appartments within the same building there is no need to inform upc cablecom. If there is a cable TV outlet in the other appartment of course

(\/) (°,,,°) (\/)