Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet with Horizon

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
1 1 0

Slow download speed, normal upload

I have  Internet 100, but download speed is 10% of the nominative speed. Upload is fine. 

It has been like that for two days.

• Modem reset
  • Wired connection speed is identical
  • Multiple devices produced these results.
  • User not happy.
  • http://hsi.upc-cablecom.ch/speedtestJavaV2/noJava.html was used for testing - would upload if your form would allow
  • Form below mentions png is supported, error messages says only pdf is accepted.

Please advise, thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Ex-Moderator
1802 550 76

Re: Slow download speed, normal upload

Hi @martreb2000

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to our Community! I'm glad you found us

Thanks for the information you already provided. That helps a lot! Could you also send me a private message with your Customer ID, phone number and availability for a call-back? I'll forward your case to our support team then.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Anina

----------------------------------------------------

Tipp: Mach hilfreiche Antworten auf deine Fragen sichtbar, indem du sie als Lösung akzeptierst. So profitieren auch andere Community-Mitglieder davon.
Astuce: Rendez les réponses utiles plus visibles en les acceptant comme solutions. Cela permettra aux autres membres de la Community d'en profiter également.

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 0 0

Are you in Basel, martreb2000?  I've been having exactly the same problem for the past few days too.

* Slow download (2-4 Mbits/sec on speed test sites)

* Fast upload (6-8 Mbits/sec)

* Resetting the router has no effect

It was similar a few months ago, and then it miraculously fixed itself.  UPC, can you fix it again please?

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 0 0

Hey, what do you know... today, it's back to normal; 61 Mbits download, 25 Mbits upload.

I just wish it was more reliable.