cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet with modem

Occasional Visitor
1 0 0

Network Status Updates

After this morning’s service disruption (see attached) was resolved, I attempted to access my email account. An Outlook error message indicated an issue with server access and Webmail simply returned “fehler”.

As the attachment shows, no issues were listed on the Network Status page. Accordingly, I placed a call to support. Support informed me that a technical problem was being attended to. If the issue had been disclosed on the Network Status page, then I wouldn’t have bothered your support department, or at least not immediately. I’m sure numerous others also made support calls that could’ve been avoided.

If Cablecom improved the maintenance of the status page you would (i) increase customer satisfaction/reduce irritation (ii) reduce support workloads i.e. a win-win situation.

1 REPLY 1
Ex-Moderator
1802 546 76

Re: Network Status Updates

Hi pbassett

Thanks for your feedback. On our network status page, disruptions of main services are listed (Phone, TV, Basic digital offer, Internet), if 100 or more customers in the same region are concerned. Total outages are listed as well.

Kind regards,
Anina

----------------------------------------------------

Tipp: Mach hilfreiche Antworten auf deine Fragen sichtbar, indem du sie als Lösung akzeptierst. So profitieren auch andere Community-Mitglieder davon.
Astuce: Rendez les réponses utiles plus visibles en les acceptant comme solutions. Cela permettra aux autres membres de la Community d'en profiter également.