cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet with modem

Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

No internet access, "Access denied" in modem status page

We're back from vacations and internet does not work.

When I connect to router via Wi-FI and go to 192.168.0.1, I can access router settings and it has no IP address assigned, network status is "access denied". I'll post the logs little bit later if needed.

First two LEDs on the modem are always on ("power" and "DS"), but the third one is flashing once in a second ("US"). I tried rebooting and leaving it off for 30 minutes, does not help.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
1 0 0

Re: No internet access, "Access denied" in modem status page

I have the same problem, my internet has not been working since over a week. I contacted the help desk and a technician came over. There was no signal at all in my apartment.

He said that it is a problem in one of my neighbor's apartments and that he can't do anything until the neighbor comes home and contacts him.

Regular Visitor
1 0 0

Re: No internet access, "Access denied" in modem status page

Hi,

How long did it take from the moment you call to the support until the technician came to your place?

Movie Star
1757 867 74

Betreff: No internet access, "Access denied" in modem status page

Hi @smokxx

This sounds pretty much like a case for our technicians. Kindly ask you to call our support team so they can arrange for a technician if needed.

Best regards,

Frida

Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Hi Frida,

The issue resolved magically, thank you

Ans
Occasional Visitor
1 0 0

I have exactly the same problem. Pls can you given answer rather than just suggest contacting the technicians? The whole point of these community pages are to learn from each others experience