Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet with modem

GVR
Supporting Actor TV
2 2 0

No internet conexión during a long time and bad support service

It has been more than 3 days without internet conexion at home,I phoned 3 times the phone number for technical support and they always finish saying the same: "don't worry tomorrow will be fixed", and the last call the operator was quite rude... it is very disappointing, I don't feel supported at all, I pay for a service that doesn't work... but that it is not the worst of this situation, the first time I phoned I specifically asked to keep record of my complain so when I call them they can read it and my complain is official... now every time I call they don't have anything on record! They just lied to me 3 times... Very disappointing..
3 REPLIES 3
TV Star
349 158 20

Re: No internet conexión during a long time and bad support service

Hello @GVR,

Silly question... did the support make you go through the usual checks already ? Cable, restart the box, etc ?

GVR
Supporting Actor TV
2 2 0

Hi,

You can imagine the answer... the first time I phoned the operator blamed a work at the street, the second time they said that the problem was only in my building, the third time the problem "unlikely" as he said, was all the area where I live and finally they say that is the problem if my building and my regie has to deal with it... no comments.
TV Star
349 158 20

Hello,

Did you contact the operator of the network or UPC? I strongly doubt that an UPC agent would tell you that the regie has to deal with your problem.