Did you mean: 

Internet with modem

SOLVED
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

VPN not working

Hello,

my VPN connection does not work when I am connected to my UPC home wi-fi or ethernet. It connects to Cisco Any Connect but then I cannot open any browser page on the VPN. It works very well with 4G mobile hotspot or with the work wi-fi. Can you help me address this issue?

Thanks,

Clarissa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
6187 1560 471

Re: VPN not working

@Clarissa ,Welcome to the community!

We have made a switch to IPv4 on your modem, which will be completed in 30 minutes. Restart your modem afterwards. If you have problems, reset your modem. Press the reset button on the back of the modem with a pointed object for at least 25 seconds.

Try it again afterwards. 

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
6187 1560 471

@Clarissa ,Welcome to the community!

We have made a switch to IPv4 on your modem, which will be completed in 30 minutes. Restart your modem afterwards. If you have problems, reset your modem. Press the reset button on the back of the modem with a pointed object for at least 25 seconds.

Try it again afterwards. 

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

Hi,

Thank you for the swift reply. I followed your instructions (including reset) but now I don’t manage to get a internet connection (it says connected, no internet). What is causing the problem?
Highlighted
Community Manager
6187 1560 471

Hello and thanks for your message.

We see that your modem is back online since 07.10.2020 17:32. Is everything working to your satisfaction again?

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

Hi Daniele,

yes is now working perfectly! Thanks a lot for your help!!

Bests,

Clarissa