Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 1 0

50Mbs poor connection [M]

My connection is unstable with a ridicolous ping rate  (50 ms over..) specially in the late afternoon until late night. No answer from call center, the told me they would call me back, but nothing. I have a friend with competitor adsl line (20 Mps) and he stream movies 7 time faster and with no lag. After several try, I have no other way than changing provider.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Movie Star
3718 406 35

Re: 50Mbs poor connection [M]

Hi Marco Alberti,

Does the problem still exist? If so, please provide me with your customer ID and your telephone number. What time suits you best for our call? Please send me your details in a private message.

Thanks and regards,

Adriana

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 1 0

Yes,

the problem still exists and there is no way to solve it, as the tech support told me that it is due to UPC network in Lugano, that need to be upgraded. They said they will solve the problem between august and september, but it is unaccettable that I'm paying for a misworking line. I will surely change provider.

Highlighted
Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hi Marco Alberti,

As I already asked could you please send me your customer ID and your telephone no. with a private message so I can pass on your details to our department.

Thank you,

Adriana

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 1 0

I sent you details.

Best regards

Marco

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 1 0

Nobody contacted me - as I expected - as issue is not resolvable (this is what previous technician told me by phone). Moreover, the call center told me that they should have made me half price till September as the problem is due to an upc hardware issue in Lugano, but I can see a common invoice pending on June. No word to say, really upset.

Highlighted
Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your comment. According to the department which has taken care of your case you’ve been contacted meanwhile.

I am going to send you a private message with some more details.

Regards,

Adriana