Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices

TV Actor
27 15 0

Bill- complaint

Dear Sir/Madam

I joined UPC cablecom in August 2013, and this months bill I have had a charge of 110 Fr added to my 89 subscription. When I initially joined there had been hundreds of hiccups in sending the right equipment. I was sent a wireless modem which did not work. I was not told to send it back. 

And this month I have been charged this. 

I still have the equipment, I would like the charges refunded, and please tell me the address I should send it back to. And please tell me if I should pay the 199 Fr now, and then you would refund this amount in the next bill. 

My customer no is: [M]

Regards

John Philip

7 REPLIES 7
Movie Star
524 63 4

Re: Bill- complaint

Hi John

Thanks for your message.

I noted your customer ID and will send it to our support team.

In order to protect your privacy, I will delete your customer number in your comment.

Best regards
Manuela

TV Actor
27 15 0

Dear Manuela

I had somebody call from UPC today, saying that they would send a prepaid label to send the modem back, and that I need to pay the amount now, and that you would give a credit note with my next bill. 

However I need confirmation as an email from your support team, and not just a phone call verbally, since I need something written to fall back on, should the credit not show up. 

I hope you can send me a confirmation email. 

Thanks

Regards

John Philip
Movie Star
524 63 4

Hi John

I sent you a private message with the confirmation.

Best regards
Manuela

TV Actor
27 15 0

Thanks. 

TV Actor
27 15 0

Dear Manuela

I sent you a private message with the tracking number of the modem, but I received no response, so I am posting it on here now.

I was advised to send the modem back, to receive the refund of 110 Fr to be put on my next invoice.

Please make sure that it does get done, by the next bill, as confirmed by your message.

I have tracked the package, and it says it has been delivered to your office today.

The tracking number again for your reference is 99.42.183868.02141555.

Thanks and I hope to receive a response from your end regarding this.

Regards

John Philip

Movie Star
524 63 4

Hi John

As soon as we receive your modem, we will give you the credit note.

As I told you in the private message, this process sometimes takes a bit longer and you will not see the credit note on the very next invoice. But as I said, it will be refunded.

Best regards
Manuela

TV Actor
27 15 0

Dear Manuela

The modem I sent back has been delivered to your Neuchatel office. Track the package number I gave you, and you can see for yourself. I am attaching the screen shot of the package.

So I have done what you instructed me to. And it has been delivered with proof. 

I hope I don't have to come back to UPC to complain about the refund. 

So I would need to see it in my next invoice, which I am sure is enough time, since it'll be more than a month. 

Regards

John Philip