cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices

Supporting Actor Film
13 5 0

Need to dispute invoice AGAIN - as Direct Debit not being collected?

Hi again,

As you will see I posted back in September- one of the issues being that I had been charged a reminder fee because of unpaid bills which should have been collected by DirectDebit. One of your team kindly got in touch and agreed that due to technical problem our Direct Debit had not been collected for August & September. Consequently they waived the 25CHF fee. However, the same appear to have happened again? Is there a problem with the direct debit?

7 REPLIES 7
Movie Star
3718 406 35

Re: Need to dispute invoice AGAIN - as Direct Debit not being collected?

Hi New Baselite,

Thanks for your message. I have your customer ID. I'll check.

Kindly,
Sani

Supporting Actor Film
13 5 0

Thank you Sani. I have just read your PM & look forward to one of your team being in touch to avoid this problem recurring.

Supporting Actor TV
4 0 0

Hi,

I have the exact same problem (also for the second time). I was promised several times to be called back on my mobile about this by an English speaking person, but never received any call back. Could somebody please contact me (email or mobile nr) and help solve this problem?

Thanks! Thomas

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hi Thomas

Thanks for your message.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please send me your customer ID via private message so we can help solving this issue.

Thanks and regards
Sani

Supporting Actor TV
4 0 0

Hi Sani,

The exact same thing just happened again. Could you please help me solving this again, and maybe inform me/us when this issue is finally solved? Quite a number of people seem to be affected by the same problem...

Thanks! Thomas

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hello Thomas

I've forwarded your message to our Support. I'll get back to you as soon as I get a reply.

Best regards
Anina

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hi Thomas

According to our Support, your problem should have been solved in the meantime.

Best regards
Anina