Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Wrong bills Again and again....i am loosing my patience

Hello All, or UPC cablecom advisor for that matter

I have a problem since 3 weeks now, been calling UPC cablecom 5 times (not a single person can speak english) , i wrote email 2 times no answer to my invoice disputes,  i asked a french colleague to call 2 times and still our problem is not solved.

I have been charged CHF 25 extra in a month(no idea why) and now 49 CHF(i think) bcos they deactivated my service, I sent proof of payement to reactivation-express@upc-cablecom.ch but still no news.  The last email i send to support they said if you have paid all your bills, then we will do the necessary. but i still see the 49 CHF and 25CHF despite i paid all.

Is there some1 in this company knowing how to solve a customer issue?

[M]

5 REPLIES 5
Movie Star
3718 406 35

Re: Wrong bills Again and again....i am loosing my patience

Hi Hamed Zanjani

I have removed your customer ID for your own security.

Your case has been forwarded to the relevant department. You will hear from either them or me with more details.

Thanks and regards
Luise

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

I again received a wrong bill. none of the payements that i did recently was included

you said i will hear from some1 or from yourself. is it possible to know what is taking it long? i have no internet, no tv, no service from you. 

BR

Hamed 

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hi Hamed

I was informed that your problem has been sorted out now.

Regards
Luise

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Hi Luise, 

Yes I have received yesterday a call from one of your colleagues and now it is all solved in a very good manner. appreciate your support.

BR

Hamed

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hi Hamed

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad to hear you have come to an agreement.

Regards
Luise