Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Wrong invoice for June

Dear Upc,

the last month I had an issue with invoice. I had an overdue ammount and reactivation fee which were applied by mistake. I have writen about this issue last month and you kinly agreed and deducted those costs from total ammount and I payed 160 fr. Now this month I only have to pay for my Internet 50 (59 Fr per month) for June but somehow there are extra costs of 80 fr.

I think it is just a mistake of accounting department and hope will be resolved soon.

Sincerely, Sultan

9 REPLIES 9
Movie Star
3718 406 35

Re: Wrong invoice for June

Dear Sultan,

Thanks for your message. Please let me check. I'll contact you as soon as i get feedback. 

Kindly,
Sani

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Dear Sani,

My due ammount was reduced by 49 fr, but it is still high and I have no clue how they come up with those numbers.I am not using any services except Internet 50 which cost 59 Fr per month.

Could you please explain me the reason of those mythical numbers?

Sultan.

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hello Sultan

I asked our Billing team about your invoice:

You were blocked from 10 – 16 May 2014. On 14 May, you paid CHF 161.24.- for the period of 1 March – 10 May 2014. As of 16 May 2014, your account is being proceeded as normal, therefore the CHF 29.94.- on your invoice (the date you can see on page 3). Added are paper costs of CHF 1.50.- and postal charges of CHF 1.89.-
The „amount due from the last bill“ of CHF 41.16.- you already paid with your last transfer. The reactivation fee of CHF 49.- was credited to your account. That leaves a remaining amount of CHF 91.35.- for one and a half moth.

I hope that answers your question.
Best regards,
Anina

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

I need some inside help please concerning my billing situation please.

My bill for June (96.80) also included the amount for May, (93.30), but by the time I saw it I had already paid the amount for May. The total I was being billed for was 190.10, which I (wrongly it seems) rejected on my PostFinance account, where the bill appears.

I did this thinking it would be a simple thing to then pay the June amount 96.80 as a single payment to UPC. I WAS WRONG  I discovered it's impossble, once having rejected the double bill I had received. To so it I need a new bill with a reference number, although on the Bill for June 2014. Sorting this story out has taken me more than 2 hours of calls to UPC and PostFinance, yet I am still unable to pay my amount due for June. I want to do this by the Payment due date of 3.07.014 otherwise I was told I will have to pay 25Fr fine!

If the only way really is for UPC to send me a new bill would the moderator who reads this tell me how to make this happen.  Hoping for you help in time. Thanks.

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hello Dennis

I'll check your problem with our billing team. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information about the status of your invoices. 

Best regards
Anina

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Thanks for your quick response. 

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hello Dennis

I’ve checked your invoice with our billing team. Unfortunately, it is not possible to adapt your bill. You have the following possibilities:

• You can approve your E-bill with your bill for May. In doing so, you have a credit for the coming month.
• Or you refuse the payment and enter the amount for June manually.

Please ask if you have any questions.
Best regards
Anina

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Well, as I explained in my original email of June 30 I cannot approve my email for May as I already rejected it, 

and I cannot enter the amount for June manually as I don't have the PF account number for UPC.  

And as I had no reply from you I called UPC and was told that the unpaid amount for June will simply be added to my June bill, and there would be no extra cost because of that. 

It has been a time-consuming work to be able to understand what to do and it would nice if the payment method could be simpler. e.g.. How do I set up a Direct Debit?

seaton cliffs

Not applicable
1 0 0

Dear Anina,

I face as same problem  and i sent an e-mail.

Please check that with Billing team.I knew they have a lot of bills but should be professional.

Best regards

Talal