cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

my bills are more than agreed at the contract signing

i signed up in august this year for a package costing 100chf a month and i also have to pay the anschluss charge of 30chf a month.

i was due to get back 200chf for swapping to cablecom yet so far, to date, even with the 200chf back i have payed circa 700chf in bills, or will have when i pay the december bill, and have been told i havent paid my November bill which i didnt ever actually receive. That is a bit shoddy im afraid and seems to be to be a reason to charge extra. it never happened with my last provider.

i have already telephoned but got no convincing reasons as to why this was happeneing and now my bills work out more expensive than when i was with swisscom and datacom even when i paid for my phone calls.

How can this be, its not what i signed for.

4 REPLIES 4
Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

Re: my bills are more than agreed at the contract signing

mm no one willing to explain this

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hi jojo4053

Thanks for your message. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please send me your customer ID via private message so we can help solving this issue. 

Thanks and regards
Sani

Supporting Actor TV
3 0 0

its not an inconvenience its just not what i signed up to pay and i certainly dont appreciate not getting a bill and being told i did and owe money risking a fine. if i have had 200 discount and paid a further 700 on top of that once i pay the december bill this month that is 900 for 5 months.

it worries me that it is already not working well and i have only been with you 5 months. doesnt bode well for the future.

Movie Star
3718 406 35

Hi jojo4053

Thanks for your message. Without your customer ID, I can not help. Please send me your personal Information via private message.

Regards
Sani