Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mediabox

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Incorrect mediabox

Hi,

Some months ago I was sent a letter saying that I would need a new mediabox, because the other is out of date (over 5 years). However, I then received in the post the incorrect mediabox- just the HD Pace DCR7111, which does not allow pause/recording functionality etc. As per my contract, I am paying for "HD Mediabox Recorder Classic".

Could you please now send me asap the correct mediabox? (Ie Horizon HD Recorder) This was the level of box I had before replacement, and it was written on the letter that I would receive. I already wrote an email and called, but there was no action, so am again having to ask in the forum.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Dave

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Ex-Moderator
1801 550 76

Re: Incorrect mediabox

Hello @dave-c

Welcome to our Community! I'm glad you found us

I just checked your account and your subscription is correct. The "HD Mediabox Recorder Classic" is our Pace Box. I've you 'd like to switch to a Horizon bundle, just let me know. 

Thanks and kind regards,

Anina

----------------------------------------------------

Tipp: Mach hilfreiche Antworten auf deine Fragen sichtbar, indem du sie als Lösung akzeptierst. So profitieren auch andere Community-Mitglieder davon.
Astuce: Rendez les réponses utiles plus visibles en les acceptant comme solutions. Cela permettra aux autres membres de la Community d'en profiter également.

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 0

Hi Anina,

Many thanks for the response, but I don't really understand.

Firstly, why would the package be called Media Box Recorder Classic, when it has absolutely no Recording functionality?

And secondly, I find it very unfair that, after 5 years with a higher grade of mediabox which has full recording functionality and is working fine, I am then sent a letter that forces me to use a new but much worse machine- especially when there was nothing wrong with the old one, and with no change in the price I pay. The contract I originally took included a box that could record.

It just doesnt seem right, especially since not long ago the subscription fees even went up, which was also another frustration. 

Is there any way you could you help with this?

Many thanks,

Dave

Highlighted
Ex-Moderator
1801 550 76

Hi @dave-c

I'm sorry for my late reply. Could you send me a private message with your phone number an availabilty? My colleagues will call you back then.

Kind regards,

Anina

----------------------------------------------------

Tipp: Mach hilfreiche Antworten auf deine Fragen sichtbar, indem du sie als Lösung akzeptierst. So profitieren auch andere Community-Mitglieder davon.
Astuce: Rendez les réponses utiles plus visibles en les acceptant comme solutions. Cela permettra aux autres membres de la Community d'en profiter également.