Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile

SOLVED
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 1

No mobile internet connection new customer

Dear UPC support,
As i got simcard for 2 weeks now my internet non connection yet. i have been try to setting and went to the shop to assis me but still no connection.
if you could not mind please guild me what should i have to do next.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 1

Re: No mobile internet connection new customer

Thank you, But how can i reach english satff speaking? I do not know yet france or german language.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager
4142 1175 319

@Air , Welcome to our community! Please send me your customer number via private message so that I can check your request.

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Community Manager
4142 1175 319

@Air , we have checked your connection and we see, that you are connected with 3G. We assume that a wrong setting prevents surfing. Please contact our support at 0800 66 88 66 so that they can check your settings with you.

Greetings

Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
2 0 1

Thank you, But how can i reach english satff speaking? I do not know yet france or german language.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
397 177 30

Hello. We've forwarded your request to our technical department. They will contact you. Alternatively, you can call and ask for an English speaking agent.

Best regards,

@Ahmet_upc 

Member of @UPC_Team 

Highlighted
Leading Role
244 136 9

They've taken away the "press 2 for English" or whatever it was, so the new system is that you select German and then clearly ask for someone who speaks English.  They'll put you on hold again and transfer you to an English-speaking person.

In my limited experience of phoning up, the wait has been short and the people competent.