Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 2 0

The worst customer service

Another "happy" customer. I was silly enough to choose UPC as my next mobile provider. Two weeks of lies and false promises that everything will be fine - I'm now past notice time with my current provider and notice has not been given on my behalf. As a result I will incur more costs and have close to zero interest in joining due to the terrific customer service. Bravo!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
493 197 40

Re: The worst customer service

Hi

Thank you for your message. We are sorry that you've had to experience the service in that way. We would really like to help you out.

Could you please send us your customer and mobile number as a private message to: @UPC_Team ?

We will check on that and inform you afterwards.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Ahmet

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 2 0

Dear Ahmet,

You will check on what, sorry?

My customer account is linked to my forum account and you can find my phone number as easily - I've been calling you guys since last week.

Kind regards,

Highlighted
493 197 40

Hi. Thank you for your private message.

We have checked your account and found out, that the sim card, which had been sent to you was not picked up at the post office from your side. Could you affirm that? So the delivery came back to us. Therefore, the order has been cancelled at the moment.

We can send you a new sim card immediatly if you like?

Best regards,
Ahmet

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
3 2 0

Dear Ahmet,

I was at the post the same day with my ID but since your guys messed up and put incorrect date of birth on the assignment the post was unable to release it to me. That was on Tuesday the 25th. Then on Wednesday 26th your wonderful customer service told me it's too late when I called you (all his colleagues before him were saying we're safe for the notice and I should not worry). Since then - nothing. Noone's contacted me, no resolution, nothing! I'm now past the notice time with Salt and will have to pay 1 more month at the full (double) rate. If I've known this in advance I could've arranged with another provider who was willing to do this on the spot (instore).

All this led me to believe UPC has no regard for it's (potential) customers.

Kind regards,

Highlighted
Supporting Actor TV
4 1 0

I'm always in constant amazement that they always find TA after these things happen.

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1