Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile

Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
6 0 0

Value added services

Value-Added Services Date Time Dialled Number Destination Type Duration CHF (incl. VAT) ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. 22.06.2020 13:46:15 1818 Information service 18xy 00:00:09 4.00 ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. 22.06.2020 13:47:59 1818 Information service 18xy 00:00:10 4.00 8.00

I was charged as above, when inquired from Cablecom the response was unacceptable. As per my records I have not made such call to a number 1818 and within a minute the charge was 8 francs.

Does anyone know what does it mean, to whom this number 1818 belongs to?

Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
5737 1485 436

Betreff: Value added services

@senthil228 , 1818 Auskunft AG is the operator of the 1818 directory (Information) service number in Switzerland, which is operated from abroad. 

Greetings
Daniele

Member of @UPC_Team
Highlighted
1 0 0

Betreff: Value added services

@Daniele_UPC wrote:

@senthil228 , 1818 Auskunft AG is the operator of the 1818 directory (Information) service number in Switzerland, which is operated from abroad. 

Greetings
Daniele

Thank you! This helps.