Did you mean: 

Phone

SOLVED
Highlighted
Supporting Actor Film
18 1 0

Calls divert to combox

Hello,

Would you know why that when someone calls my Cablecom 'home phone from the UK', the phone never rings but it diverts straight to the combox?? This has only in the last few months been happening.

Changing the telephone handset made no difference. From CH, there is no problem, all calls come through from land and mobile phones. I dont have call barring setup, and I never have a problem making outward calls.

It would be great to get to the bottom of this

cheers

Anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TV Actor
67 17 4

Re: Calls divert to combox

Hi Antony

Incoming calls to your cablecom phone will be forward to combox either your phone is busy or after 25 sec ringing.

(Both functions can be switched on and off)

The call forward to combox is independent if the calls are coming from national or international destination.

Therefore we would like to investigate a call from UK which was straight diverted to combox without ringing.

We need your cablecom phone nbr and the date / time of this call.

Pls send as an example per PN or open a case in our call center.

Thanks you

^ai

2 REPLIES 2
TV Actor
67 17 4

Hi Antony

Incoming calls to your cablecom phone will be forward to combox either your phone is busy or after 25 sec ringing.

(Both functions can be switched on and off)

The call forward to combox is independent if the calls are coming from national or international destination.

Therefore we would like to investigate a call from UK which was straight diverted to combox without ringing.

We need your cablecom phone nbr and the date / time of this call.

Pls send as an example per PN or open a case in our call center.

Thanks you

^ai

Supporting Actor Film
18 1 0

I fixed the problem. It was easier to buy an iPad and use Facetime for the person trying to call me than go through the trouble of trying to fix the problem.

I was asked to create a log of all calls that I missed. Calls for which the telephone never rang for. This made me smile.