cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about my invoice

Supporting Actor Film
12 5 0

Automatic Direct Debit collection has stopped again......resulting in unfair late payment charge

Hello,

Towards the end of last year I contacted you regarding a failure with my Direct Debit collection on at least two occasions which resulted in late payment charges. On both occasions the 'late charge' was cancelled as it was not my fault. Most of this year the Direct Debit has worked well - until now - when I have received a reminder to pay my August bill which was not collected and consequently a late payment fee has been added again. Could you please check out what has gone wrong again?

Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Ex-Moderator
62 9 2

Betreff: Automatic Direct Debit collection has stopped again......resulting in unfair late payment c

Hi @avonlea thank you for your message. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your case has been forwarded to the relevant department. They will get in touch with you.

Kindest, Sani

Ex-Moderator
787 127 22

Betreff: Automatic Direct Debit collection has stopped again......resulting in unfair late payment c

@avonlea

Only this time we have charged you  with a dun fee of CHF 25.-. But we will refund you the money as the LSV did not work properly.

Please check your private message for further information.

Best regards,

Adriana

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Du wolltest schon immer wissen, was «Bridge Mode» bedeutet? Dann lies jetzt den Blogeintrag.
Supporting Actor Film
12 5 0

Hello,

Once again.... the direct debit seems to have stopped working .....which has resulted in us receiving a reminder with an additional 25CHF charge for late payment. This seems to be happening every 5- 6 months- please could you investigate why this continues to recur as soon as possible?

Thank you

Movie Star
1757 867 74

Good evening @avonlea,

Thank you for your notification. Sorry to learn about your issue, which I will swiftly forward to our billing team. Will get back to you once I have the confirmation that direct debit has been reactivated.

Wishing you still a nice evening.

Best regards,

Frida

Movie Star
1757 867 74

Hello @avonlea

My colleagues just confirmed that direct debit was reactivated and will be used for your next invoice. However, the current bill needs to be settled by using the payment slip (e-banking, bank transfer, payment at Die Post). We also weived the CHF 25.- charge for late payment. Kindly ask you to accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Wishing you a nice day.

Best regards,

Frida