cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about my invoice

Supporting Actor TV
4 0 0

Automatic direct debit still not working (after 2 years!)

For almost 2 years we have had problems with the direct debit. It seemed it was solved recently but now I checked and the last invoice is overdue again.

So far UPC has not been able to solve this problem and has been very slow in its communication. I am now using this forum to actually get any response, as email and colling does not seem to work!!

I would appreciate it if customer service would contact me preferable on my mobile phone to finally sort this out.

4 REPLIES 4
Movie Star
1757 867 74

Betreff: Automatic direct debit still not working (after 2 years!)

Hi @tvangiffen

Thank you for your notification. Kindly ask you to excuse any inconvenience caused. I will immediately cross check with my colleagues from the billing department and get back to you asap.

Best regards,

Frida

Movie Star
1757 867 74

Hi @tvangiffen

There is indeed an issue with your direct billing, for which we sincerely apologize. My colleague from the billing department will take care of it and ensure it works correctly in due time. By then, may we kindly ask you to settle the current bill through a different method?

Thank you very much indeed for your comprehension and your support. Wishing you a nice weekend.

Best regards,

Frida

Supporting Actor TV
4 0 0

Dear Frida,

I sent you an email yesterday to ask what the status is of this issue. Your colleagues have not contact so far me about the problem as we discussed last week. We also just received a new bill indicating to pay by bank transfer.

I would appreciate it if you could contact me by phone still today to discuss the situation. We will need to know when this issue will be solved and now as well what to do with this new bill.

Kind regards, Thomas

Movie Star
1757 867 74

Good evening @tvangiffen,

Kindly ask you to excuse late reply caused by sick leave last week. I am sorry to hear that you received an invoice instead of being directly debited as per your request. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. As I do not have full access to your file it's best that one of my colleagues in charge of payment methods gets in touch with you, which will soon happen. I answered to your email with further information.

Wishing you a nice evening,

Frida