Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about my invoice

SOLVED
Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

Horizon Trio Increase

Dear UPC,

I would like to know why you are applying an increase of 4 chf.

Let me summarize what you offer for 100chf per month (+ 34 for the plu 3 in 1 = Total of 134 / month) 

- 250 mb (that are 100 if I do the Ookla test)

- 140 TV channel (47 HD) (no region selection)

- 7 day replay (wow, I don't need it, but thank you to give me for only 4 chf per month)

- Free call in Switzerland

Now if I compare with Swisscom Vivo L (149 chf / month):

- 300 mb  (fiber)

- 250 tv channel (100 HD) (free region selection)

- free call in Europe

- 7 days replay

So now convince me that you are really worth for what you offer, because I am missing it....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Movie Star
1770 861 74

Betreff: Horizon Trio Increase

You're welcome @DarioM. Should you have any further questions, you're always welcome! Have a nice weekend, too!

Best regards,

Frida

5 REPLIES 5
Movie Star
1770 861 74

Dear @DarioM,

Basically, we are continuing with the service optimisation initiated last year already. Outdated products are being replaced by the latest ones, Internet speed is being doubled and - where needed - outdated devices are being replaced, too. In doing so we offer an improved customer experience. So you will have access to more products for additionally CHF 4.- per month.

I do understand that you are not quite convinced with the offering. However, having had a look into your files I see that a colleague has been in touch with you already and submitted an offer and hope it suits your needs and is convincing, too. Should you still need more information please do let us know.

Best regards,

Frida

Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

Dear Frida,

I didn't remember to have received an offer. I phoned just to ask info about the increase.

But just to be sure, could you please recap what i would have more than what I have now with the increase of 4 chf?

Thank you so much

Dario.

Movie Star
1770 861 74

Ciao Dario,

Your current subscription will be changed into Horizon Plus Trio subscription which will offer new 7 days Replay instead of 30 hours and full access to MyPrime (worth approx. CHF10.-). Regarding the offer mentioned I see that my colleague talked with you about a special deal for one of our Mobile offerings. Should this not be the case, kindly ask you to excuse for wrong information. If it is OK with you I would like to refer you to one of my colleagues from Customer Service who have full access to your files (unlike me) and can answer any further questions. You would only need to tell me when you're generally available for a phone call.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Frida

Supporting Actor TV
3 1 0

Thank you Frida.

I am fine with the information you gave me. I remember about the Mobile offer but, as I sad,  I have another provider for that.

Have a nice week end.

Dario.

Movie Star
1770 861 74

You're welcome @DarioM. Should you have any further questions, you're always welcome! Have a nice weekend, too!

Best regards,

Frida